Saturday, March 10, 2012

JESUS NURSE AND DOCTOR

-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Psalm 41:3
-
The LORD nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.
-
The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
-
Thank You merciful and kind LORD that You are our excellent doctor and You attend to us like a devout nurse when we are ill. When our body is weak, You are the best support and impart to us inward strength. You bring relieve to us in our bed to bring us comfort, and You sooth us.
-
Prince of peace, the peace You bring to us is like downy pillows to our head. You make all our bed from head to foot. You give us patience and make our heart content. There is no sunshine like Your smile. You make our soul strong like a giant.
-
There is nothing in this world like Your Promise. No Rx like Your everlasting love.
-
Your are a personal Savior. Even in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your everlasting arms shall stay up my soul, for I can rest in Your bosom. Your voice tenderly consoles me as you bring me through until I see You face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment