Friday, February 17, 2012

WELCOME!




DEVELOPING BLOG...

JESUS STILL HEALS TODAY! PRAYER FOR HEALING BLOG


***
Welcome Friends! We welcome you to send in your victory testimonies of healing, and also want to pray with you for healing.
***
NO LINES, NO WAIT. CALL ON HIM NOW. HE IS WAITING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-o-kVcR6E&feature=related
Pass me not, O gentle Savior,Hear my humble cry;

While on others Thou art calling,Do not pass me by.

Savior, Savior,Hear my humble cry,

While on others Thou are calling,Do not pass me by.


Let me at a throne of mercy

Find a sweet relief;

Kneeling there in deep contrition,Help my unbelief.


Trusting only in Thy merit,

Would I seek Thy face;

Heal my wounded, broken spirit,

Save me by Thy grace.


Thou the spring of all my comfort,

More than life to me,

Whom have I on earth beside Thee,

Whom in Heav’n but Thee.

***
Matthew 8
14 When Jesus came into Peter’s house, he saw Peter’s mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever.
15 He touched her hand and the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on him.


PRAYER FOR A FRIEND

Lord Jesus, You are still the same yesterday, today, and forever, doing good and healing all manner of sickness and disease, relieving the oppressed. You are the excellent physician. We believe You are with Martha now in her room, as when You came to visit Peter’s mother-in-law when she was lying in bed with a fever. Touch Martha’s hand using her mother Hortencia as a point of contact. Your touch will make the fever, and whatever it is that’s causing it to leave her. Your servant, Martha loves You and believes in You. She wants to wait on You again as Your minister. We miss and need her. Send Your words that are spirit and life and health deep in her spirit, we declare them out loud:

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but Your Word endures forever. We pray Your anointing and virtue will flow through Martha’s body and cleanse her with Your precious blood, Savior. You are Lord of all to the glory of God the Father. You are all truth, and You are love. Thank You Lord for ministering to Martha. In Jesus name, amen.

***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzejd6r9DwE&feature=related

HEALER lyrics - KARI JOBE

You hold my very moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You, I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe

And I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

You hold my very moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You, Lord I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
Oh, I believe

I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You

You hold my world in Your hands

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You

You hold my world in Your hands

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need

Oh, yes You are, yes You are

And I believe You're my portion
Lord I believe You're more than enough for me

Jesus You're all I need
More than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

 
***

SCRIPTURES:

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. - Isaiah 53:5

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. - Acts 10:38

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. - Hebrews 13:8

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
- Mark 16:15-28

 
PRAYER:

Thank You Father, that Your Son Jesus Christ :

was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities:
the chastisement of our peace was upon Him;

and with His stripes we are healed.

Heavenly Father, Your Son Himself:
bore our sins in His body on the tree,
so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness;

by His wounds we have been healed.

Father God, You anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power,
and He went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil,
because You were with Him.

Now Father God, the LORD Jesus has given His believers a commission to preach into ALL the world…to EVERY creature. In His Name, His believers shall cast out devils…His believers shall lay hands on the sick, and they SHALL recover.

LORD, as believers, we ask for Your anointing, and pray help from our Helper the Holy Spirit to have this kind of faith as we pray for the sick.

For any among us that are sick, we hear and declare Your Word and receive it for our own healing, and for those that we are praying for. In Jesus Name. Amen.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS:

RISE UP AND WALK.
BE CLEAN.

http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Only_Believe/midi/

Only Believe

Fear not, little flock, from the cross to the throne,
From death into life He went for His own;
All power in earth, all power above,
Is given to Him for the flock of His love.

Only believe, only believe;
All things are possible, only believe,
Only believe, only believe;
All things are possible, only believe.

Fear not, little flock, He goeth ahead,
Your Shepherd selecteth the path you must tread;
The waters of Marah He’ll sweeten for thee,
He drank all the bitter in Gethsemane.

Fear not, little flock, whatever your lot,
He enters all rooms, “the doors being shut,”
He never forsakes; He never is gone,
So count on His presence in darkness and dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment